About Me

My photo
The name Ginger comes from the colour of my hair, while Snacks are exactly what I will show you how to make. They are perfect for entertaining or for pure enjoyment. Whatever the case they are simple and delicious snacks created in a short amount of time. Happy snacking!

Sunday, January 23, 2011

Beef Sliders

I used 1 lb of extra lean ground beef, 1 onion (diced), 3 cloves of garlic (diced), 1 egg, 1 tbsp Dijon mustard, 1 tbsp ketchup, a pinch of parsley flakes and 1/4 cup bread crumbs.

Then I mixed all the ingredients together at once using my hands.

Then I formed the beef into 2 inch wide and 1/2 inch thick patties.

I cooked for about 15-20 minutes on a hot grill. Cooking temperatures may differ so cook until juices run clear when pierced with a fork.

I then surrounded the patty with a bun and garnished with my favourite toppings. Happy Snacking! 

6 comments:

  1. Those look so good! Oh that's right, I ate some! They were good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why thank you. Don't forget to follow me as I will have more snacks coming up soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been feeling a little under the weather lately but very soon I will have some more tasty treats comin' your way!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Geez are you feeling better yet Ginger Snacks?

    ReplyDelete